Digital Designer – LEGO – Enfield, CT
Lego in Enfield, CT
Do you have a passion for digital marketing and delivering impactful and cutting edge content?
Bring you digital expertise to the table and help shape the way LEGO leverages digital platforms in all markets.
The digital designer will be responsible for creating best in class, audience-focused digital assets that deliver on business objectives. The breadth of work includes on-brand digital design to support ecommerce, digital advertising, and social media.
- Provide on-brand digital assets for ecommerce website, digital ad campaigns, mobile projects, social media and email applying best practices and strong design priniciples
- Collaborate with the creative team, marketing and ecommerce to ensure implementation of approved designs
- Work closely with the creative team and ecommerce insights to develop assets for testing and embedding ongoing learning into new designs.
- Develop asset library required for ecommerce team to have flexibility, agility, and ability to tailor for markets on an ongoing basis
- Manage multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Complete special projects as assigned.
Play your part in our team succeeding
LEGO Retail is a world-class retailer that drives commercial and brand value for The LEGO Group. It’s important that the LEGO brand is consistent globally across all platforms, including digitial.
This position plays a critical role in the evolution of our digital media assets on our ecommerce platform, but also social media. The digital designer collaborates cross-departmentally to achieve creative and consistent content that aligns with the broader brand and marketing objectives.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Design, Graphic Design or relevant field
- Training in Agile methodology preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a digital creative role
- Solid online portfolio showcasing creative design solutions
- In-depth knowledge of responsive design, emerging technologies
- High level of understanding of UX, UI, and digital standards and best practices
- High proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and Sketch
- Experience working with agile methodology
- Experience working with a copywriting partner
- Ability to art direct photoshoots and 3D renders
- Experience working with UX and development teams
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- An open and adaptable multi-disciplinary mind-set and strong collaborative skills
- Ability to self manage a fast-paced workflow on a daily basis
- Experience leading teams in Agile methodology
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. They have an open, positive view of the world that motivates us to continuously strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We consider all of our employees part of the LEGO family. Beyond competitive pay and bonus incentives, employees on campus can enjoy free coffee and snacks, a fitness center, on-site childcare, a LEGO store with discounts and the biggest event of the year: PLAY DAY! Being part of our family also means playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
Online Application Accessibility Statement; which is intended for those with disabilities – LEGO systems endeavors to make www.LEGO.com/jobs accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our web site or need assistance completing the application process, please contact the HR Service Desk at 1.860.394.3769. Please note, these communication channels should be used for those having difficulty accessing our on-line channels, not to inquire about job opportunities.
To apply for this job please click here.
Digital Designer – LEGO – Enfield, CT
Lego job in Enfield, CT
You may also be interested in...