Digital Media Consultant
GateHouse Media in Jacksonville, FL
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Must have excellent customer service and conflict resolution skills. Excellent communication, presentation and persuasion skills required. Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment. Must have computer proficiency and knowledge of e-commerce. Must have a current driver’s license with appropriate proof of insurance. Must consult face-to-face with local clients, promote and demonstrate the value of Times Union Media’s products and services. Must generate sales via phone and onsite meetings, build, grow and maintain accounts in your personal book of business, and deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients. Must oversee your clients’ campaigns and regularly communicate performance results. Must determine vertical and territory plan to achieve sales goals (open vertical/open territory), and drive retention and growth (upsales) with existing client base.
Must be able to use a PC and other office equipment. Must be able to drive a motor vehicle.Working Conditions: Drug-free and smoke-free environment. Large office with considerable traffic, interruptions, and occasional high noise volume.
RESPONSIBILITY FOR RESOURCES
Submit required reports accurately and timely.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION
- Responsible for selling customized long term online campaigns to local area businesses.
- Prospect new business effectively by offering solutions for business needs.
- Develop and present sales proposals to decision makers and negotiate rate agreements. Consistently meet or exceed goals as defined by manager.
- Follow-up on business leads within assigned category.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the digital media industry, be able to competitively differentiate competitors.
- Create new and innovative ways to grow our business in the ever-changing world of digital media. Must be an expert at customizing online campaigns.
- Maintain a good relationship with accounts in order to keep them satisfied and best meet their advertising needs. Cooperate with all department personnel. Cover accounts for absent salesperson(s). Analyze other media as well as advertiser activity in competitive media. Employ available marketing materials to promote advertising.
- Participate in sales training programs and attends staff meetings. Offer creative ideas for discussion and possible implementation. Attend industry related functions and training. Other duties as assigned.
To apply for this job please click here.
Digital Media Consultant
GateHouse Media job in Jacksonville, FL
You may also be interested in...