Sr. Cross-Media Designer
Broadridge in Owings Mills, MD
Broadridge’s MarCom team is growing! We need a Sr. Cross Media Designer who will be primarily responsible for logic-driven design (versus traditional, conceptual graphic design) and support of print and digital marketing communications. Proficient in variable data design, the Sr. Cross Media Designer knows how to push the limits of InDesign and HTL/HTML5, working within XMPie uCreate/uDirect and Adobe Experience Manager. The ideal candidate is proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTL, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software (XMPie, Adobe Experience Manager, Pageflex Studio, Storefront and Campaign Manager Applications).
- You will partner with team members to understand project requirements and to develop the overall dynamic design and execution of complex dynamic institutional and retail financial services products
- You’ll also collaborate with Project Management, Content Analysis, IT, and peers on cross media solutions for client campaigns
- You’ll be responsible for understanding business requirements and making appropriate recommendations for executing within our product applications
- You will exhibit critical thinking and analytical problem solving both in troubleshooting production issues as well as in enthusiastically researching, testing, and implementing new product functionality within the variable data print and digital campaign tools
- You’ll be responsible for engineering/re-engineering and implementing Creative Team processes and for mentoring team members in all areas of variable data digital design
- You will provide production support for peers and internal partners as needed
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (Graphic Design, Visual Design, Digital Design, etc.) with 5-7 years’ experience
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Variable-Data Design preferred and Digital Design experience required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, HTML5, HTL, Java Script, and Variable Data Document Design Software (XMPie, Adobe Experience Manager, Pageflex), Pitstop, Distiller, Microsoft Office, and prepress processes
- Expertise in digital design and delivery as well as a working knowledge of the SDLC and development practices
- Strong time management and excellent written and verbal communication skills
To apply for this job please click here.
Sr. Cross-Media Designer
Broadridge job in Owings Mills, MD
You may also be interested in...