Graphic Designer – SAI Global – Watertown, MA
SAI Global in Watertown, MA
Position: Graphic Designer
Department: Brand, Creative Services
Location: Watertown, Massachusetts
Reports To: Global Brand Program Manager
Compensation: Competitive / Market, Base + Performance Bonus
Reporting to the Global Brand Program Manager, this designer will work as part of the Creative Center of Excellence team. This is an opportunity for a graphic designer who is looking to flex their design skills and while having a direct impact on the overall business through a corporate rebrand. We’re focused on delivering the most on-brand and consistent design possible across a wide range of platforms.
- Create and/or assist with the development of design prototypes, templates, and asset libraries as necessary.
- Digital Design – produce digital content in conjunction with web developer.
- Print Design – produce print ready collateral materials such as brochures, programs, flyers, posters as well as creative research reports.
- Marketing Design – produce web banners, EDM banners/template designs, online advertising, website design and templates, icon and infographic design, HTML emails and newsletters and social media assets.
- Produce artwork and digital content as per style guides and briefs ensuring high quality standards are maintained.
- Design from ideation to execution.
- Collaborate with wider creative team to create original designs from concepts, seeing it through to completion.
- Demonstrate and maintain excellence in layout, typography, illustration, photography, and new creative arenas as they emerge.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Possess a strong understanding of typography, color, composition, hierarchy and how these elements work together to create design solutions, including color correction and compositing skills.
- Understand information design, usability, and the differences designing for online and offline products.
- Thorough understanding of the publishing process including file preparation for print and web distribution.
- Meticulous attention for detail.
- Ability to research, negotiate rights/usage, and purchase/commission photography and illustration.
- Ability to meet deadlines while providing accurate products.
- BFA in Design and 3-5 years design work experience or an equivalent work experience.
- Possesses a strong portfolio exhibiting a design point of view in addition to well executed materials.
- Mastery of the following design and office software (PC and MAC):
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Bridge, Lightroom, Acrobat etc)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Entourage)
- Understanding of creating design work for global audiences and required language support.
- Experience with a project management platform, specifically Workfront, preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; must be able to effectively
- articulate design rationale and communicate with marketing and technical teams as well as nontechnical personnel.
- Versatile problem-solver whose work is relatable, accessible and appeals to the intended target personas.
- Embrace the entire process of design, from initial concept through impeccable execution; in addition, must have an acute awareness of trends in design and popular culture and be able to integrate them into the work as appropriate.
- Desire and ability to work in a small-team environment, as well as independently.
- Able to work under minimum direction, have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage workflow to ensure marketing objectives and deadlines are achieved.
- Acute understanding of adhering to brand guidelines; demonstrate a result focused approach, and have a fine eye for detail.
At SAI Global, we help organizations proactively manage risk to achieve business excellence, growth, sustainability and ultimately, create trust.
Our integrated risk management solutions are a combination of world-class tech platforms, learning tools, and advisory services that operate across the entire lifecycle allowing businesses to focus on opportunities presented by uncertainty. Together, these tools and content services enable customers to develop a holistic, integrated view of risk.
SAI Global head office is located in Chicago. We employ more than 2,000 people across 29 countries and 51 locations across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Americas, Asia and the Pacific.
To apply for this job please click here.
Graphic Designer – SAI Global – Watertown, MA
SAI Global job in Watertown, MA
You may also be interested in...