Sr. Multimedia Designer – WoodmenLife – Omaha, NE
WoodmenLife in Omaha, NE
Great Culture, Great People, Great Company
If you’re looking for a company that’s big enough to have exciting and challenging business opportunities, yet small enough to make a personal impact – WoodmenLife may be the place for you.
We’ve been a fixture in downtown Omaha over 125 years, and we promote a family-first environment with flexible work schedules, a team-oriented atmosphere, and a culture that encourages personal and professional growth, knowledge and community involvement.
As a not-for-profit, WoodmenLife is a different kind of insurance company. We give back revenues to our members, not investors. We’ve been around for more than a century because we’ve always kept our promises. Through recessions and wars, we’ve remained stable and reliable.
If you want to be part of an organization where you’re not just an employee – you’re a valued member of the family – WoodmenLife is the place for you!
The Senior Multimedia Designer is responsible for the design and development of multimedia content that supports WoodmenLife sales and marketing objectives. Through the integration of multimedia assets (images, graphics, animation, and sound), the Senior Multimedia Designer is responsible for the development of digital advertising and multimedia solutions, which includes online ads, email marketing, social media ads, memes, and short-form videos. This also includes the conceptualization, design and brand identity of WoodmenLife collateral material including interactive training materials and PowerPoint presentations, displays, promotional pieces, etc.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Takes a leadership role with high profile multimedia design assignments, assists and works closely with Manager, Brand Development & Marketing Services in overseeing implementation of new digital design layouts.
- Works closely with Manager, Brand Development & Marketing Services to develop and implement best digital design practices and WoodmenLife digital design standards.
- Concept, research and provide digital, graphic and page layout solutions for various Sales, Fraternal, Human Resources, Advertising, Sales Training and Marketing Communication projects (i.e. online ads, email marketing, social media ads, memes, short-form videos, interactive training materials and PowerPoint presentations, displays, promotional pieces, etc.)
- Works closely with the Marketing Communications team to monitor and evaluate the customer experience and implement necessary changes in order to maximize lead generation results and brand awareness, and apply this knowledge to future projects.
- Stay current with digital marketing trends.
- Understands branding and the importance of brand standards. Ability to apply established standards to all deliverables and assist in corporate branding compliance checks.
- Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality in accordance with the expectations established by your supervisor and WoodmenLife policy.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 6 years working experience in a corporate design department, advertising agency or design agency.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or communications or equivalent preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of multimedia production, design, typography, photography, color theory, photo retouching, publication design/layout, and file management.
- Advanced expertise in graphic & digital software – Adobe Creative Cloud, goAnimate, and Camtasia, all on a Mac operating system as well as proficiency in HTML and HTML 5.
- Ability to create superior, original digital and graphic layouts with a strong design style and conceptual skills, including creative digital design solutions within the constraints of company corporate look.
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines 100% of the time, without fail.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects of varying complexities and to follow-through on assignments with minimal daily management oversight.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities quickly in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills; can effectively express and present ideas to both creatives and non-creatives, listen well, and work in a team environment.
- Ability to interface and work with all levels of personnel in a team environment. Demonstrate ability to interpret feedback in a positive manner and to work effectively with diverse and strong personalities.
- Self-motivated, team player with an attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- The ability to provide seamless, trustworthy, attentive and resourceful (S.T.A.R.) customer service.
- Engages well with others and are passionate about providing an exemplary customer experience.
WoodmenLife offers a competitive compensation package and a comprehensive benefits package. As part of WoodmenLife’s employment process, candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check, credit check (where required for position), Fingerprint check (where required for position), drug screen and reference checks. Any offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully passing the above.
WoodmenLife is committed to excellence in diversity by creating an inclusive work environment that values and respects all individuals. We welcome and embrace associates, regardless of background and beliefs. WoodmenLife respects every associate’s unique perspective and contribution. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment that values differences, and creates opportunities for growth, leadership and service. This commitment includes providing equal opportunity in recruitment, employment and promotion, training and community outreach. WoodmenLife is also dedicated to strengthening the communities in which its employees live.
APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES SHOULD ADVISE THE HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION IF SPECIAL ACCOMMODATIONS ARE NEEDED.
Woodmen of the World Life Insurance Society (WoodmenLife) is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please click here.
Sr. Multimedia Designer – WoodmenLife – Omaha, NE
WoodmenLife job in Omaha, NE
You may also be interested in...