Director, Supply Integrations – MediaMath – New York, NY
MediaMath in New York, NY
MediaMath’s mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology, services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in “programmatic” advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is headquartered in New York City.
The Director, Supply Integrations is a core contributor to the success of MediaMath’s supply side partnerships and is a key link between the business, product and engineering teams. The role will leverage existing long-term partnerships and enhance company’s relationships with SSP/Exchanges to drive increased value for buying platform and clients from a technical perspective. We think success in this role requires extensive knowledge of online ad technology including third-party ad servers, Exchange/RTB platforms, SSP and DSP functionality, and industry trends. This person is expected to be an excellent partner and collaborator to and with Product, Product Marketing, Tech, Sales, Business, Finance, and other internal teams.
Specifically, this role is responsible for guaranteeing the technical aspects of their portfolio of partner integrations (both new and existing) and will be expected to manage a spectrum of integrations from standard (openRTB) to complex and custom (i.e. linear TV) from start to finish and on an ongoing basis.
- Become an expert on MediaMath’s Media Management Platform
- Work closely with the Supply Partnerships team to understand new partnerships MediaMath is engaging in and participate in quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with existing key supply partners
- Provide support for the supply partnerships team through the initial engagement stage, lead new SSP partners through the integration process and assist with any testing as part of that process; responsible for ongoing monitoring of supply partnerships from technical perspective
- Manage and execute overall technical partnership roadmap geared to align with the company’s long-term supply strategy in collaboration with supply partnerships team
- Identify potential new technical opportunities across partner portfolio in collaboration with supply partnerships team and make sure those relationships support key growth, monetization, and product initiatives of the company
- Develop a deep understanding of core company products that we interact with (Bidder and Brain) married with supply-side expertise
- Work closely with internal Product and Engineering teams to understand the new product releases that enhance our supply side integrations
- Work directly with SSP partners to troubleshoot partner specific issues that may be affecting monetization through their pipes
- Provide excellent customer service to internal clients (supply partnerships, product and engineering inquires) and external partners
- Able to speak generally about all of the company’s products and offerings and be a company evangelist for these partnerships as appropriate or aligns with our partner strategy and getting them excited about our technology and offerings
- Become an expert in understanding the value propositions of the various SSP’s in market and across channels
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7+ years’ experience, ideally at a digital programmatic company, preferably supply side from a DSP, or from an SSP, or potentially from a digital publisher
- Depth of knowledge of ad tech including advertising/publisher business models, technical understanding of ad serving, wrapper technology, header bidding, media trading, RTB and/or other related advertising technology is essential
- Strong understanding of different troubleshooting tools and experience addressing video ad serving/creative issues, including strong working knowledge of Video Ad serving and VAST/VPAID tags
- Strong understanding/curiosity of Ad Ops role (testing tags, tracking, monitoring campaign delivery) preferred
- Comfortable with numbers and quantitative analytics, with a strong proficiency in Excel. Experience with SQL, Python, or other analysis tools a strong plus
- Exposure to C, Java, Node JS, Scala, MongoDB and Cassandra is a plus
- Demonstrated ability in managing multiple high-priority projects simultaneously. This candidate may be managing long-term (multi-month) integrations or technical upgrades, and will be responsible for setting timelines, keeping all stakeholders up to date, and independently driving the process forward. Superb attention to detail is an absolute must
- Experience with a formal project management method is a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present complex information into understandable, comprehendible information with actionable recommendations
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making; provide proof for your proposals and suggestions
- Self-motivated and able to take initiative and be solutions-oriented
- A creative thinker and have a positive attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to adapt easily to changing situations and can manage priorities
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win, Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our clients. They get us amped to come to work. And, let’s face it, so do the free snacks, great benefits, and unlimited vacation.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as established by law.
To apply for this job please click here.
Director, Supply Integrations – MediaMath – New York, NY
MediaMath job in New York, NY
You may also be interested in...