Graphic Designer – PhotoShelter – New York, NY
PhotoShelter in New York, NY
Across our platform of SaaS products, we manage over 600 million assets for 80,000 professional photographers and hundreds of top universities, pro sports teams, consumer brands, and other organizations of all sizes. In January 2015, we launched our enterprise B2B solution, Libris, sparking a new high growth stage for the company. In 2019, we’ll be growing from 66 to roughly 100 employees, heading downtown to a new office space, and building on our established HR function to ensure we remain one of the best places to work in NYC Tech (as deemed by Internet Week).
These are exciting times for the PhotoShelter family, and we want you to be a part of them!
PhotoShelter is seeking a marketing-oriented graphic designer who will be responsible for developing campaigns and design collateral across platforms that will resonate with our target audience of creative professionals and drive revenue for our business.
The ideal candidate is a multi-disciplinary designer with the flexibility to pivot between digital and print campaigns, produce environmental graphics, and source compelling original photography for use across our channels and designs.
You’ll get to work with like-minded, creative individuals who are passionate about problem solving, campaign-driven marketing, and of course photography. You must be a self-starter who can take initiative on projects and enjoys collaborating closely with other designers and marketers. This role will report to an art director designer and have the opportunity to help shape the design vision of our marketing efforts.
You work will impact PhotoShelter’s entire business! Here’s how…you will:
- Design consistent and compelling expressions of the company’s brand across multiple channels and products
- Establish original design templates for landing pages and email marketing
- Create a range of marketing assets including ad banners, print ads, social posts and blog graphics
- Produce event materials and tradeshow/environmental graphics
- Develop sales and marketing collateral, brand decks, and presentation slides
- Assist in website management and web design, including content updates, layout design, and UX design input
- Sourcing and licensing images from photographers
- Contribute to marketing strategy by conducting design research and proposing design ideas for marketing and advertising concepts
- Manage projects from start to finish in order to meet established deadlines
- Take on ad hoc design projects as needed
To achieve success we’ll feel you will need:
- 3+ years experience working as a designer
- A portfolio showcasing multi-disciplinary design experience
- A strong understanding of branding as expressed through consistent design, typography, layout, and use of photography
- Proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, InDesign, and PhotoShop.
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A response of curiosity and excitement towards solving challenges
- A collaborative, creative designer who works well in a high energy, multi-tasking, interdisciplinary environment
- A love of photography
- A learning environment consisting of both a high growth B2B enterprise software solution and a decade+ B2C subscriber platform.
- Networking…this role works cross functionally so not only will you learn how to manage various stakeholders but you will build working relationships and gain experience with multiple disciplines within our business.
- An inspired environment. Inc. Magazine named PhotoShelter one of the fastest growing companies in the US and we’ve been awarded one of the Best Places To Work in NYC by InternetWeek with special recognition for our employee happiness scores.
- Fun…an office full of foodies, and extra-curricular activities including karaoke, bowling, and volunteering. This is all on top of exposure to amazing photography, photographers, and inspiring co-workers.
- Visual Media industry expertise through exposure to amazing photographers and videographers and new trends in the industry.
- Location. Beautiful views of Union Square and the farmer’s market steps from our door.
- Brews. We brew our own beer (dubbed BrewShelter) as well as cold brew coffee.
- Food. Lots of it. Always. Usually in combination with photo slideshows and team events.
- Benefits. We offer the usual good stuff. Competitive annual salary, monthly commission, 401(k) with company match, insurance coverage (health, dental and vision, life), 28 PTO days from year 1, and commuter benefits.
To apply for this job please click here.
Graphic Designer – PhotoShelter – New York, NY
PhotoShelter job in New York, NY
You may also be interested in...