Graphic Designer – General Electric – Evendale, OH
GE Careers in Evendale, OH
- Role Summary:
Work collaboratively with :
- Communications Colleagues
- and the GE Aviation Leadership Team
Guide conceptual design discussions
- To develop clear project direction
- and then develop and iterate concepts
- quickly in a fast-paced environment
Create graphics for :
- Print and Digital Advertising
- Sales Collateral
- Company-Wide Communications
- and Trade Shows / Conferences
- Ensure a consistent visual brand experience across all touch points
- Maintain brand and standards compliance
- Manage an asset database / library of graphic files
- Manage multiple projects, tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Manage production specifications and vendor relationships
- e.g. Agencies
- Stock Photo Sources, etc.
To design and produce traditional and new media presentation materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing or Communications from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a graphic design role at a marketing / advertising agency or in an in-house communications department
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- i.e. Photoshop
- and InDesign
- Proficient with Apple products and software
- Proficient with MS Office, especially in PowerPoint
- Strong project management and quality assurance skills
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to schedule workload and plan tasks autonomously
- Active interest in best practices and trends in graphic design
- Understanding of international graphics formats and styles
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro
- Experience in hi-tech B2B communications
Evendale, Ohio is the headquarters of GE Aviation & the largest GE Aviation facility. Today over 7,500 GE employees work in this Cincinnati suburb designing, developing, & manufacturing large commercial, military, marine & industrial engines. We enjoy a full service park which includes a golf course, soccer fields and much much more! As a GE Aviation employee you’ll have access to special membership rates at the park. If you are looking for a workout close to work, visit the on-site Evendale Fitness Center. This user friendly workout facility includes an indoor track, Olympic size indoor pool, weight loss programs, weight training and more. Nearby Cincinnati is a three-state, 15-county region that was recently ranked by Glassdoor as one of the top cities in the country for employment. The area offers world-class assets in arts and culture, amusements, hospitality, sports & recreation. It offers all of the amenities of a large, bustling metropolis while maintaining a friendly, small town atmosphere which makes the region a remarkably flexible location filled with a wealth of opportunities & options. Click here to learn more about Cincinnati and it’s beautiful suburbs!
The GE Aviation Graphic Designer will be a creative, visual thinker with strong communication skills and a relentless attention to detail. In the Lead Digital Communications Specialist role, you must possess extensive knowledge of the latest graphics applications and design trends for highly technical B2B brands. You will play a key role in telling the GE Aviation story and promoting its brand.
In addition, as the Lead Digital Communications Specialist, you will:
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses, follow us on Twitter!
At GE Aviation, we are imagination at work. Whether we’re manufacturing components for our GEnx engines or driving innovation in fuel and noise reduction, the GE Aviation teams are dedicated to turning imaginative ideas into advances in aviation that solve some of the world’s toughest problems. Join us and you’ll find yourself in a dynamic environment where our ongoing, substantial investment in
research and development keeps us moving forward and looking ahead. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Here you’ll work collaboratively and across functions with the highest caliber talent, utilizing cutting-edge technology and processes. Whether it’s the next generation of ecomagination products or the future of aircraft engines, we’ve got the state-of-the-art resources to make those innovations a reality. If you’re
passionate about aviation and looking for a career rich with challenges and unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement, then join GE in reengineering the sky through aviation innovations that will impact the globe for generations to come. Learn More about GE
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Locations: United States; Ohio; Evendale
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
To apply for this job please click here.
Graphic Designer – General Electric – Evendale, OH
GE Careers job in Evendale, OH
You may also be interested in...