Interactive Designer – Sparks – Philadelphia, PA
SPARKS in Philadelphia, PA
Our ideal Interactive Designer is highly self-motivated, creative, energetic, and deeply knowledgeable about the latest interactive based technologies and trends. This is a challenging job that offers the right person an opportunity to experiment with technology and create exciting projects for live events ranging from mobile and large touch screenapps to Interactive installations. We are seeking a top notch creative with a keen visual sense, best practice digital design skills, a mind for creating great user experiences, and a fluid ability to translate brand essence into stunning experiences. Sparks Interactive Designers work with account and creative teams to conceive, design and present cutting-edge digital experiences that connect audiences with brands at live events.
- Work with the Creative Director to ideate, wireframe, and design, and prototype interactive experiences
- Deliver flawless and detailed UI production files for Touch screen, web and mobile applications
- Work with the Interactive Producer and Dev teams to spec and QA your designs
- Collaborate with 3D and Graphic design teams as the team digital expert
- Manage multiple project deliverables under tight deadlines
- Build beautiful presentations to explain your ideas
- 3 years professional experience at a creative agency or in-house creative team.
- BA/BFA in Graphic design or related field
- Expertise in Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign)
- Outstanding design sensibility demonstrated through design portfolio
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Google docs, MS Office, and project management software (Basecamp)
- Experience with HTML, CSS, Processing, After Effects a plus
- Creativity – Consistently produces imaginative solutions to problems through new and inspiring ideas, concepts and designs.
- Attention to detail – Cares about the little things. Strives for perfection.
- Empathy – Actively identifies with and anticipates feelings and reactions of intended audiences.
- Communication – Expresses ideas clearly and dynamically, both through written and spoken word.
- Intelligence – Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Efficiency – Produces significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Proactivity – Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Service-oriented – Anticipates needs and understands the value of providing flawless solutions.
- Collaborative – Contributes to group projects willingly and with enthusiasm. Not afraid to share ideas. Listens well to others.
- Team oriented – Connects with and cares about colleagues success and wellbeing.
- Culturally engaged – Follows and appreciates trends in the arts, music, performance, media, design
- Integrity – Does what is right. Earns trust and maintains confidences. Speaks plainly and truthfully.
- Humor – Sees
About The Sparks Digital Team
Sparks Digital is a growing team of interactive designers, technologists and creative thinkers growing from within an event company to create cutting-edge interactive experiences in architectural and event-based settings. Servicing an existing client base of leading brands for event marketing, tradeshow and retail programs, as well as pitching exciting ideas for new work, the Sparks Digital team looking for top talent interested in the fast-emerging trend of digital media in experiential marketing.
WHO – A highly experienced team of idea-churnin’, brand-buildin’ coffee-chuggin’ strategists, marketers, producers, techies, and creative geniuses so charismatic you’ll want to introduce us to your mom.
WHAT- Whether you’re a start-up or a household name, we create big ideas that deliver value across a multitude of live brand interactions through insight, innovation and lots and lots of imagination
HOW – Big enough to deliver, small enough to adapt. It’s our agility that consistently enables us to accomplish great things while providing our clients with killer creativity, flexibility, and value.
Think you’ve got what it takes to hang with us?
We’ve built our reputation on creating awesome experiences for our clients, but equally important is the experience we create for our people. Yes, we work hard. But we also make it a point to have fun. And we find our people work that much harder when work doesn’t feel so much like, well, work. If you share our mindset, we should chat.
We’ve always got our eyes peeled for smart, hungry people who think that what we do isn’t so much a job as it is a way of life. And while any company can supply stuff like benefits (and, of course we do too!) our greatest benefit comes from the amazing people you’ll interact with daily, who will challenge and push you to think harder, be more creative and love what you do.
Sparks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job please click here.
Interactive Designer – Sparks – Philadelphia, PA
SPARKS job in Philadelphia, PA
You may also be interested in...