Social Media Manager – DocuSign – Seattle, WA
DocuSign in Seattle, WA
Create never-been-done-before technological solutions to complex, global challenges that impact millions of people and businesses.
The developer ecosystem opportunity at DocuSign is immense. Envelope transactions via the API currently account for more than half of DocuSign’s total transaction volume and our developer community has doubled in the last year. Our suite of developer products and programs is a critical part of DocuSign’s success and we are looking for an innovative and results driven Social Media Manager to join the Developer Programs and Evangelism team here at DocuSign. You will play a critical role in crafting the voice of DocuSign to the developer community worldwide. You will drive our organic and paid social campaigns, help drive our paid search strategy (SEM), and collaborate on blog posts, our overall developer blog channel, and other communications and sharing channels. You will also help to drive our developer video strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of delivering results on social and SEM campaigns, with the ability to multitask and prioritize, plus a passion for testing, learning and making data-driven decisions. This is a great opportunity for a marketer who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things done! This position is an individual contributor and reports to the Director of Developer Programs and Adoption
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Director, Developer Programs and Adoption.
- Work closely with the developer programs and evangelism team as well as with the central marketing and PR team to amplify our outreach, developer engagement, and community development
- Collaborate with Marketing, Creative, Operations and the Developer Programs and Evangelism teams to develop and execute weekly, monthly and seasonal organic social campaigns
- Create and manage organic social calendars across all channels (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube etc.) to amplify overall marketing strategy
- Lead social-listening, manage cross-channel social community and oversee all user generated content
- Impact community growth and engagement across all channels
- Identify top organic content performers; report on trends and insights to inform organic and paid campaign planning
- Track campaign performance and identify opportunities through key channel KPIs to maximize marketing effectiveness
- Manage the social budget to stay within annual budget targets and to maximize the return on spend
- Create and guide micro-content such as social graphics, visual development, animated GIFs, and short-form video
- Ensure all content adheres to the brand voice and brand guidelines
- Work closely with the central SEM team on the developer paid search strategy and execution
- Collaborate cross the content and evangelism teams to create relevant and engaging video content, as well as manage our YouTube channel strategy
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years of experience driving organic and paid social media campaigns including ownership of editorial calendars and proven project management skill set
- 3-5 years of experience developing effective and engaging content across multiple social media channels, in a variety of formats from written to visual to video and beyond
- Strong editing and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in Spreadfast, JIRA, Excel and Powerpoint
- Prior experience working in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Data-driven and familiar with marketing metrics
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
- Naturally inquisitive, having the ability to go beyond the ask to determine what needs to be addressed
- Excellent references required
Engineering & Tech Ops @DocuSign
We like to think about complex, global challenges that cross cultures and legal jurisdictions and that impact millions of people and businesses. We hire people with a broad set of skills, and they are working on how to create never-been-done-before solutions that scale. We are creating revolutionary solutions that change the way people work, live and connect … and we see our work go live. We see its impact.
DocuSign® is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.
To apply for this job please click here.
Social Media Manager – DocuSign – Seattle, WA
DocuSign job in Seattle, WA
You may also be interested in...